Tuesday, May 6, 2008

CLUELESS????

Talk about anything is the blog for workshop that is great!! And yet I have nothing to talk about. What should I talk about? I have no clue. Maybe the weather, coming school presentations, life in general, though I have a lot to say about that, friends in college, going to blockbuster in search of a movie for film class, finding information on women in advertising that is my topic for the presentations, the list is endless. When a topic is given to you to talk or write about you have plenty or maybe not, but an open discussion in writing I have no clue what to write about it. Well to start with the weather, the weekend was not so great because it was cold and raining. In the morning on Sunday I thought it will rain, but in the afternoon it was a gorgeous weather it was pretty and I went out to take a walk around the block from sitting a whole day and doing my homework. Monday in the morning was a little chilly, but got so much hotter in the afternoon. I am little worried about the coming presentations, but I feel that if I do all the necessary requirements I should be fine. This was my first semester here in LaGuardia I really liked it because I learned so much and accomplished a lot of writing and research. I meet pretty cool people who helped me with any problems and concerns. I like all my professors from my classes. I met a lot of other students outside my class and realized we had very similar customs, traditions, and culture. Going Green has made me see the importance about making the world a cleaner and better place to live. And for that reason I have started different ways I can be eco-friendly- for further details you can check my blog on going green, and continuing to go green. At first I thought to blog was a waste of time but I came to realize that it is pretty cool and a simple method of expressing yourself and what you believe about certain subject matters. I like this homework assignment in that we can talk about anything. I thought this would never come, and here it is, and look at me I am talking about things that are so BORING. I just hope I don’t put Dr. Smith to sleep. I am sure he won’t. My goodness I have wrote so much already and still have not found what to talk about. Dr. Smith will really not like this, and Zina you are really asking for a bad grade, you are not following instructions you need to talk about something specific not just anything. I feel it coming this does not look good, and Dr. Smith does not look happy. Wow Zina you really screwed up this time. Oh well who cares I guess I’ll do better next time, that is If I do better next time, hey who knows? Only the below passing grade that you get is one who knows. Well I hope you learn your lesson, to do better next time and stay focus or else--- I should not say it or I may be condemned to a life of misery and unhappiness.


3 comments:

Ana said...

I also was clueless about what to write on the blog for week 8!! I like how you have some sort o monologue towards the end...great stuff =]

Zinaida's-blog. said...

thank you Ana.

Ana said...

About the my post...I knew that would happen. I'm going to have to put some sort of explanation under it lol. It's a fictional story inspired by Jimi Hendrix, Chuck Berry, Jerry Lee Lewis, Ozzy Osbourne, Bob Dylan and mainly The Beatles.